Operations and Communications Manager
Nathan’s experience spans 25 years in business, public health, not-for-profit organisations and hospitality. He has designed the company’s catering operations to be fit for purpose and enjoys a hands-on approach whether creating and building new systems and infrastructure, building and maintaining client relations, or supervising and managing our major projects.
His expertise includes:
- Large scale stock control
- Streamlined food preparation and delivery processes
- Kitchen design and equipment requirements
- Staffing and staff relations
- WH&S compliance
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stake holders such and event promoters, suppliers and venue managers, ensuring the needs and expectations of clients, customers and working partners are met.
Nathan also has 15 years engagement with The Salvation Army where his tertiary qualifications in psychology and his professional and charitable work have given him a deep understanding of the issue of homelessness and people experiencing homelessness. He has been instrumental in organizing Catch and Kiss to provide regular meal services for the homeless community in Fortitude Valley and the CBD, serving quality nutritious meals to up to 200 people at a time.